Information Providers, Inc. is a leader in 28 states conducting insurance inspections on residential and commercial properties for underwriting purposes. We are seeking part-time inspector(s) and/or Independent Contractor(s) to complete on-site inspections for insurance underwriting purposes.
- Job Title: Field Analyst/Insurance Inspector
- Employment Status: Part-time employment, Independent Contractor
- Pay: Paid Per Report – typically equates to $15.00 to $24.00 per hour (or more depending on skill set)
- Schedule: Flexible – anytime Monday-Saturday between the hours of 8 a.m. - Dusk. Applicants must have available work hours during the week, during business hours.
- Field Analyst/Inspectors complete on-site inspections for insurance underwriting purposes. You will identify all hazards or concerns and provide photographs and measurements for commercial properties.
- This job involves working outside in all weather, safely navigating property and terrain in all conditions, and regular driving.
- Our inspectors are responsible for setting their own schedule and must complete work orders within 15 days.
- Qualified candidates will have commercial or farm inspection, construction, assessing, underwriting, or loss control concepts experience.
- Knowledge of construction techniques and materials is necessary.
- Professional conduct, clear, written communication, and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Field Analyst/Inspectors must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work with limited and remote supervision.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and motor vehicle report.
A reliable vehicle, 6-foot monopod or camera pole, measuring device (50 foot tape or measuring wheel), Windows-based computer (Windows 7 or later version), current version of Internet Explorer, high-speed internet connection and a Smart Phone or Digital Camera with location services (captures GPS location) are required.
For immediate consideration, please apply at:
Information Providers Inc. (IPI) is a leading provider of Property & Casualty and Premium Audit information services. We are a regional company operating directly in 28 states, with additional national coverage capability. We maintain a regional network of service offices, a central processing center, and an employee based field force dedicated to delivering accurate, high quality information to our clients.
Location/Region: Cape Girardeau, MO (US)