Salary: $45,000 - $50,000/year based on experience
Experience: 4-5 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
This position provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Preferred Skills: Sales tax experience
Required Skills: Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills, Microsoft Excel.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Location/Region: Jackson, MO (US - 63755)