As Illinois’ largest provider of substance abuse treatment, joining the team at Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts about a diverse clientele. Gateway welcomes the challenge of constant improvement and is proud to uphold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, and training and development.
Housekeepers are responsible for:
• Performing a variety of housekeeping duties including, but not limited to, cleaning offices, vacuuming, sweeping, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms
• Maintaining cleaning equipment and performing routine maintenance to ensure proper use
• Using materials and supplies in accordance with manufacturer’s directions and following Infection Control policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements • High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 6 months related work experience
• Must have a valid state driver’s license and good driving record
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females and individuals with a disability and protected veterans. Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Location/Region: Carbondale, IL (US)