Front Desk Receptionist
Status: Part-Time (20-25 hours)
Overview for the Position: The focus of this position is to provide exemplary customer service by answering all customer calls, handle any walk in customers, take payments on accounts, collect and sort daily mail and package deliveries, and maintain customer records with direct access to Customer Relationship Management software.
• Exemplary customer service skills to both internal and external customers
• Update all customer interactions in our Customer Relationship Management software
• Strong work ethic
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work with a team
• Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking capabilities
• Process oriented
• Demonstrated competency with the Microsoft Office especially in Excel & Word
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proven customer service skills
• High School Diploma (or GED), Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3 years minimum customer service experience
This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities.
Position may require additional tasks, duties or projects as assigned.
Big River Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Because Big River Communications believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
To apply for this position, please send resume to address below
Big River Communications
24 S Minnesota
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703