As Illinois’ largest provider of substance abuse treatment, joining the team at Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts about a diverse clientele. Gateway welcomes the challenge of constant improvement and is proud to uphold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development and on-site clinical supervision to individuals pursuing certifications and licensures.
Program Directors are responsible for:
• Planning, organizing, evaluating, and directing the delivery of quality client services within a defined substance abuse treatment program
• Reviewing clinical treatment services and results; and ensuring compliance with Gateway’s standards and objectives, applicable contracts, regulations and accreditation standards
• Recommending program budgets, goals, and policies; and ensuring effective implementation and administration of same
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements • Bachelor’s degree in health, business administration, or a related field required
• Minimum of 5 years management experience in the substance abuse and/or mental health field required
• Knowledge of up-to-date treatment techniques and modalities, and case management within the assigned program
• This position will provide leadership for all programs serving a diverse group of clients (both male & female adults & adolescents); as such, experience with the specific client population is preferred
• Experience with managed care entities, accreditation standards, and measuring effectiveness of programs a must
• Clinical license is preferred
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, individuals with a disability, and protected veterans. Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Location/Region: Carbondale, IL (US)