JOIN A TEAM THAT IS COMMITTED TO SERVING SENIORS WITH QUALITY AND COMPASSIONATE CARE
THE LUTHERAN HOME IS SEEKING A CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business. (Master’s Degree preferred)
• At least 5 years of experience in a senior management role
• Up-to-date knowledge of current financial and accounting applications (CPA Preferred).
• Ability to oversee and maintain all aspects of accounting, billing, budgets, financial reporting, insurance policies, banking relationships, tax functions, and auditing.
• Ability to direct financial strategy, planning, forecasts, and investments.
• Ability to study, analyze, and report on trends, legal updates, opportunities for expansion, and projections of future company growth.
• Experience in Corporate Compliance, medical billing, Medicare, and Medicaid not necessary, but preferred.
We offer Competitive Pay • Insurance (Health, Dental,Vision, Life and Short-Term Disability) • Meal Plans • Shift Differentials • Retirement (employer contribution) • Earned Time Off • Paid Holidays
Apply in person, online, or email at:
2825 Bloomfield Rd. Cape Girardeau
Providing a complete spectrum of Christian care For over 46 years, The Lutheran Home has been devoted to providing residents and their loved ones with the peace of mind that comes with quality care, trust and support.
Location/Region: Cape Girardeau, MO (US - 63703)