Inter-State Studio of Cape Girardeau, MO is looking for individuals who want a fun job. Someone who works hard, takes pride in their work, and wants a little something different every day. The people we're interested in speaking with must love working around and with children.
There is no experience necessary, and your training is paid for. If you're already jumping at the chance to work with us, we're equally excited to talk to you. If interested, email
and we'll contact you to talk and possibly set up an in person interview.
Before you do, please know the following;
- The job is part time/seasonal
- We start training in February with the job lasting until the end of May
- Our days start early. On the extreme, our crews get to the office as early as 4:15 to get to our customers in time to set up. Don't worry, we'll have coffee!
- You must possess a valid license and liability insurance as a required part of the hiring process.
- There are some days where you will work solo.
We can train you to use our equipment. We CAN'T train you to have a fun, bubbly personality that both children and adults love to be around. Don't wait, APPLY TODAY!
Inter-State Studio is the world’s largest family owned school picture and yearbook company for more than 80 years. With headquarters in Sedalia, Missouri and local offices in Cape Girardeau, we work with thousands of schools all over the country; from coast to coast. We’re searching for photographers that know every image captured is special to the family it will end up with. Working with children can be an amazing experience and capturing their personality in a split second takes a special individual.
Salary: $10.50 /hour + mileage
Location/Region: Cape Girardeau, MO (US - 63701)