We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. The successful candidate for this full-time, benefit-eligible position will be able to ensure consistent drink quality by preparing orders in a fast-paced environment while following recipes and guidelines established by the Food and Beverage department. You will provide superior guest service while maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment as a member of the Marcus Theatres food / beverage team.
As a member of our team you will:
- Prepare beverages for our guests.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items.
- Interact with guests, take orders and serve food and drinks.
- Assess guests' needs and preferences to make recommendations.
- Deliver food and beverage orders within established timeframes.
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
- Verify guests that purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age.
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Comply with all food and beverage preparation and service regulations.
At Marcus Theatres we strive to create Magical Movie Memories for our guests. As a bartender in the new Take 5 Lounge at the Ronnie's Cinema you will become a part of our family! All ready to get started? Ok!
You will need to demonstrate the following abilities:
- Work in a high-volume, team environment.
- Have a passion for delivering unparalleled hospitality and excellent service.
- Strong knowledge of pouring, mixing, garnishing and serving drinks.
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn the POS system.
- Accuracy in transactions and cash-handling skills.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
- Ability to obtain relevant training certificate and/or licensure.