SpotOn is seeking Outside Sales Representatives (“Sales Partners”) to sell our credit card processing services (e.g. to accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX) and customer engagement platform to small and medium businesses in local markets. Your role will be to establish relationships with local businesses and offer them SpotOn’s cost-saving and revenue-growing solutions, including:
- State-of-the-art payment processing equipment (credit card swipers, POS systems, and tablet POS systems that are EMV & NFC payment ready, virtual terminals for e-commerce, etc.)
- Our powerful customer engagement software platform that allows small businesses to reach more customers and compete with big business
- Hi-touch, personalized customer support and service
Most businesses already accept credit/debit cards as a form of payment, so you are not selling a new service. Rather, your goal is to help businesses save money on a service they already have and also gain a partner in SpotOn that will help their business thrive and grow. You will have the ability to offer free equipment and month-to-month contracts with no early termination fees to your clients.
Thanks to SpotOn’s extensive experience, proven business model, and strategic partnerships, we are able to offer the most competitive pricing and up-to-date technology in the industry. For merchants, that translates to a low, monthly platform fee that is 100% transparent. There are no hidden “junk” fees and no long-term contract. In addition, merchants that utilize SpotOn’s customer engagement app find that, in many cases, the service more than pays for itself.
Compensation and Benefits
Sales Partners are true partners in the SpotOn family by contributing to our success and sharing in our profits. SpotOn provides all of the tools, educational resources, and sales support to empower our Sales Partners to reach their fullest potential, with unlimited earning potential. A typical Sales partner, signing just 10 new accounts per month, would make approximately $80k in year one and then $115k in year two, thanks to SpotOn’s 50% residuals split.
Not only are you paid commission on every new account signed, but you also earn commission/residuals every time a merchant accepts a credit card. This quickly adds up to substantial ongoing monthly revenue that only grows over time as you add more businesses.
Sales Partner Benefits Include:
- Uncapped earnings comprised of account bonuses, monthly bonuses, and long-term 50% residual income with clear six-figure income potential
- Daily paychecks as a W2 Sales Partner
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- An aggressive sales draw program to ensure Sales Partners get a steady paycheck while growing their client base
- Proven training infrastructure, vast educational resources, direct support from an experienced relationship manager, online sales tools, and live conference calls (no experience necessary—we work one-on-one with our sales partners)
- SpotOn Academy, held monthly at our San Francisco HQ’s for sales partners with 5+ accounts
- Professional marketing literature, business cards, and sales notebooks
- Superior online management tools, including a virtual office environment for client account management
Please ask yourself these questions before applying for the position: Would you be comfortable approaching local business owners to help them save money on their current merchant services? Are you confident in your ability to be self-motivated to manage your own schedule and local client contacts?
Motivated individuals who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply today. We look forward to hearing from you and discussing this position in greater detail.
To learn more about a Sales Partner role with SpotOn, visit https://teamspoton.com/
SpotOn is laser-focused on helping businesses grow by building meaningful relationships with their customers.