If you have a people-first attitude, have had no less than two years of restaurant leadership experience, and are hungry for a fresh opportunity, read on...
Characteristics of a great General Manager / Assistant Manager / Restaurant Manager:
- Looks to serve others
- Strong people-oriented leadership skills
- Development, training and of hiring others comes as second nature
- Great communication skills
- Drive and determination -- think PASSION
- Makes good decisions and the right call
- Desire for personal and professional growth
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of a culture of dreaming big through goal setting
- Discounted meals
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid holidays and vacations
- 401(k) with company match
- Educational assistance program
compensation is commensurate with experience
Assistant Manager: $30,000-$40,000
General Managers: $45,000 +
Arby's, founded in 1964, is the first nationally franchised sandwich restaurant brand, with more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. The Arby's brand purpose is Inspiring Smiles Through Delicious Experiences. Arby's restaurants feature Fast Crafted service, a unique blend of quick-serve speed and value combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast casual. Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. is the parent company of the franchisor of the Arby's brand and is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga.
Location/Region: Sikeston, MO (US)