TRUCK, VAN, or SUV REQUIRED.
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you an ace with hand tools and have experience in the construction industry? Do you like earning more money when you put in more work?
If this sounds like you – and if you’re looking to start a career (not just a job) in an in-demand field – then consider joining us!
We are STUco Pro LLC, a recruiting and training company that exclusively hires for the satellite TV industry. We are seeking Direct TV installation technicians who are self-motivated people who like to work independently. If you like having more control over your paycheck and seeing great results from your hard work, you may be a great fit for this position.
- Performing installations from start to finish
- Troubleshooting and simple problem solving
- Providing excellent customer service
- High work ethic and determination to succeed
- Experience in cable and satellite equipment installation preferred
- Previous experience in construction with hand/power tools preferred
- Must have a truck, van, or SUV to use as a work vehicle and must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to provide friendly customer service
- Must pass a background check and drug test
Those with experience as installers, service technicians, HVAC, and maintenance positions are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Fun work environment
- Work with different customers every day
- Great earning potential - make $800 to $1,200 per week
- Opportunities for advancement in our growing organization
- Health Insurance
How to Get Hired:
- Apply to this ad
- Have a quick phone interview with our recruiting team
- Attend an on-site interview with one of our local managers
- Pass background check and drug test
- Start a rewarding new career in great industry
We partner with tech companies across the U.S. to recruit and train technicians, saving our clients’ time, money and resources. Ultimately, we solve current problems and provide solutions for a successful future.
Location/Region: Cape Girardeau, MO (US)