Landmark Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a RN with hospital managerial experience to join our dedicated and professional team. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and who demonstrates excellent customer service.
• Supervision of nursing staff
• Assists in providing ongoing staff education
• Participates in auditing processes for quality control
• Interviews, hires and assists with onboarding new employees
• Ensures adequate staffing and will help staff the floor when necessary
• Current MO RN licensure
• BLS, ACLS certification
• BSN degree preferred; Associates degree with 1-3 years of hospital management experience required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work flexible schedule when necessary
• ICU experience preferred and very helpful
Qualified candidates may complete the Nurse Manager application at
www.landmarkhospitals.com under the Careers tab
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Location/Region: Cape Girardeau, MO (US - 63701)