As an Account Representative you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Representative, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
Account Representative requirements:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, carry 25 pounds, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Why choose hibu?
“Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
“The best reason for working at hibu is the people!” – Senior Manager
“Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
“Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account Executive
Say hello to hibu:
hibu helps communities thrive by facilitating millions of connections each year between consumers who want to find products and services locally and the merchants who provide them.
hibu helps consumers find local businesses and shop in new, innovative ways. Its dedicated online hibu markets provide comprehensive, convenient access to local goods and services. hibu helps merchants compete in the digital world with a broad range of marketing and commerce solutions delivered online and through hibu’s direct sales teams. Building on its heritage as a premier directories provider, hibu continues to offer a full range of print and distribution-based marketing services.
hibu operates in the US, UK, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru and US Hispanic Markets. hibu has helped hundreds of thousands of Small/Medium Enterprise (SME) customers with total revenues of £1.3 billion
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about hibu, visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve imagined!
At Hibu, we provide businesses with innovative marketing solutions. We help companies grow by connecting their customer base to the products and services they offer. We help consumers find businesses more easily, which allows them to shop in new ways - online, on the move or in store. We help merchants compete in the digital world with a broad range of marketing and commerce solutions delivered online and through Hibu's direct sales teams.
Working with us means joining a team of truly extraordinary people. Our talented sales force supports our many small-business clients, essentially acting as their entire marketing department. Our digital and technical teams build the unique, practical solutions that our clients love, and our corporate employees provide the excellent support needed to ensure that our clients receive the best service. Across our business units, what our team members share is energy, enthusiasm, and a real passion for delivering results.