AltaStaff is a boutique staffing agency that works with different Managed Care Organizations and Government agencies throughout the state of IL. Currently we are looking for a Behavioral Case Manager for a Managed Care Organization. This person would be working from their home, and in the field. Please apply for more information!
Perform duties related to the day to day operations of the Integrated Case Management functions to include working with
members identified as high risk to identify needs and goals to achieve empowerment and improved quality of life for both behavioral and
physical health issues.
- Assess members’ current functional level and, in collaboration with the member, develop and monitor the Case Management Care Plan.
- Monitor quality of care; assisting with discharge planning, participating in special clinical projects and communicate with departmental and plan administrative staff to facilitate daily operations of the Integrated Case Management functions
- Collaborate with both medical and behavioral providers to ensure optimal care for members.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health and an unrestricted license as a LCPC
- 3+ years of case and/or utilization management experience.
- Experience in psychiatric and medical health care settings.
- Working knowledge of mental health community resources.
- Experience in Managed Care Experience Preferred.
- Ability to travel in the Carbondale area with personal automobile. Auto insurance required as well. Amount of travel TBD; mileage reimbursed
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
AltaStaff is a woman-owned staffing company that provides temp and direct-hire placements, entry-level, management-level, and support positions throughout the US. We support our associates with competitive benefits, easy online resources, and individual career guidance. Our clients benefit by working with qualified associates who are invested in their company and focused on the job.
Location/Region: Carbondale, IL (US)