- Remote & Field based role
- Immediate Start
- Hours: Full time 40 hours a week 8 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday
- Full Benefits Package
Evaluation of Members:
- Through the use of care management tools and information/data review, conducts comprehensive evaluation of referred member’s needs/eligibility and recommends an approach to case resolution and/or meeting needs by evaluating member’s benefit plan and available internal and external programs/services.
- Identifies high risk factors and service needs that may impact member outcomes and care planning components with appropriate referral to clinical case management or crisis intervention as appropriate
- Coordinates and implements assigned care plan activities and monitors care plan progress
- Conducts telephonic clinical assessments for the identification, evaluation, coordination and management of member's needs, including physical health, behavioral health, and social services
- Active unrestricted Registered Nurse License in Illinois
- Previous case management experience
About TotalMed Staffing:
TotalMed Staffing, Inc. provides temporary, contract, and full time staffing services to hospitals and hospital systems, medical groups, and solo practitioners who require staffing assistance in locating physicians, nursing professionals, and allied/ancillary healthcare professionals. Our professional medical staffing consultants act as an extension of your Human Resource Department and complement the recruiting efforts of your recruiting staff. We listen to your needs and seek out qualified candidates who will best fit within your organization's culture and values.
Our recruitment process progresses via consistent contact with our candidates to resolve any questions and concerns, and facilitating client interviews and follow-up to efficiently get open positions filled with the right candidate the first time. TotalMed Staffing, Inc. is committed to serving our client's staffing needs to establish a long-term staffing partnership through their continued growth.
Location/Region: Carbondale, IL (US)