This opportunity will provide you with the ability to work in a meaningful career while experiencing a tremendous earning opportunity. The ideal candidate will be a professional, self-motivated, and outgoing sales professional looking for a position helping families in and around their community.
Candidates must be able to successfully work leads generated by the company that involves scheduling and door knocking prospect inquiries, helping families with their final wishes planning, presenting the appropriate solution to their needs, and enrolling candidates into our program.
First-year average compensation based on a 50 hr per week work schedule is $55,000 - $80,000, excluding bonuses and paid vacations. Top Producers exceed $100,000+ their first year. This is a career position that pays a residual income which means that every single family that you enroll into our program with receive a commission for the LIFETIME of that policy and you are fully vested from Day 1! Most all Full Time career Advisors exceed $100,000 annually by their 3rd year due to residual income - top producers exceed $300,000; however, there is no limit to your earning potential.
- Comprehensive classroom, online and field training at no cost to the Advisor
- Daily compensation
- Lifetime vesting from Day 1
- Lifetime renewals
- In house lead generation
- Health benefits for qualifying agents (production based)
- Performance rewards and bonuses
- Exotic trips around the world for you and a guest
- Rolex club
- Anniversary ring
- 24 / 7 Advisor support
- Unlimited growth as we are constantly looking to place top performers in leadership/management roles who will show, grow, and groom a sales team/agency of their own in this recession proof market
- Career for those looking for more than just stability
- Must cover a territory spanning a 2 hour radius from your home
- Meet with families to first learn their situation, Final Wishes and needs
- Educate on life insurance basics and Veteran benefits
- Ability to effectively close appointments
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding listening skills
- Excellent lead generation/networking abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Must be coachable and trainable
- Must love and care about people
- Current life insurance license or the ability to attain one
- Licensing Scholarship Program available for the right candidates
Experience in our field is not necessary to work with our company. We are not as concerned where you've been than where you want to go. We offer a phenomenal training program that consists of comprehensive classroom, online, and field training. Your success is our #1 goal
If you are searching for a lucrative career in sales you can be proud of, have a passion for, and offer products you fully believe in - this might very well be it. As Final Wishes Advisors, we're out there educating the community and helping veterans & fixed income seniors every single day with one of their most difficult times their families will be face with when they pass away. We offer an incredible service to these people and their families who need it and deserve it the most.
Our mission is to leave people in a better position than how we found them. If you can satisfy the requirements and share in the same mission, we encourage you to Apply Now!
If you are a veteran or have life insurance, final expense, Medicare, Medicare Managers, Medicare trainers, auto sales managers, general sales managers, sales trainers, cell phone sales, door to door sales, b2c, c2c, top producer, top manager, auto sales, outside sales, management, mortgage, real estate, marketing, bartender, server, financial services, finance, finance managers, Direct TV sales, Comcast sales, Dish Network sales, Kirby vacuum sales, retail inside sales experience, previously worked with Lincoln Heritage, Primerica, PHP, People Helping People, Transamerica, AIL, American Income Life, New York Life, Bankers Life, or anyone that loves working with people, please apply today.
Established in 2010, we are a specialty niche agency that provides peace of mind for Veterans and Senior Citizens through specialized Final Wishes planning & protection programs for their families Through our partnering companies, we provide quality products for the most important and under-served market in the world. Our mission is to leave people in a better position than how they were found and we pride ourselves in helping people create a career that is so rewarding both financially & in the difference that you can make.